Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Founder, Zachary Thames, is an ambitious gentleman who believes life is meant to be lived. Every life comes with obstacles, challenges and setbacks. Believe in your dreams and chase your happiness. A big fan of Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist), Ayn Rand (Atlas Shrugged) and James Baldwin (I am Not Your Negro). Through discussions with his girlfriend (Kayla Thompson) about College students working minimum wage jobs to get by and the vast percentage that graduate and never work in a job related to their major, the idea of Golden Intellect was born. From there, Golden Intellect was born to empower both college students and businesses with their careers and workplace. To turn this dream into a reality, many people offered their feedback, thoughts, and assistance for which he is truly grateful.
Background of CEO:
1. Multiple years of professional leadership experience as a Big 4 Certified Public Accountant.
2. Awarded the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) Horizon Award in 2019 which recognizes CPA's accelerating the accounting field forward through professional experience, leadership, entrepreneurship and professional credentials.
3. Served on Florida International University's (FIU) Young Alumni Council in 2018 which serves more than 70,000 alumni ages 35 and under via career, networking, leadership and philanthropy opportunities.
4. Graduated from FIU with a Master's and Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with a Minor in Communication Studies.
5. Proud Brother of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Incorporated; the first intercollegiate Greek-letter fraternity established for African American men on December 4th of 1906 at Cornell University in Ithaca, New York by seven college men.
*Special acknowledgements to Kayla Thompson, Patricia Thames, Jaye Thames, Kevin Campbell, Kadeem Ricketts, Esq., Matthew Vidal and the many other family, friends, and peers who helped in the creation and departure of this beautiful ship.